Mona’s a highly experienced consultant, with an excellent understanding of how the third, public and private sectors interact, how policy decisions are made and what their impacts are on frontline services and organisations:
Previous roles include:
- Policy Adviser at Office for Civil Society, Cabinet Office
- Capacity and Development Consultant, Merton Voluntary Sector Council
- Third Sector Consultant for PMG Partnership
- Third Sector Consultant at Stepping Out
- Policy & Strategy Development for Latimer Group
- Expert Policy Consultant for Third Bridge Consultancy
- Social Enterprise Development for Shaftesbury Partnership & Unltd
"Mona has worked for me and with me. Always positive, intelligent and a joy to work with - my go-to person for third sector consultancy."
"Mona’s a systemic thinker who gets policy and why it matters, whilst being firmly rooted in radical grassroots reality. She has a remarkable capacity to connect thinking and real life in an effective way and that’s a rare and valuable thing"